AMIGA ReA1200 | WHITE | BRAND NEW 1.5 Enhanced Commodore A1200 Motherboard PCB
Thanks to John “Chucky” Hertell….Brand NEW ReA1200 Motherboards!
This is an ENHANCED version of the 1D4 revision motherboard for Commodore Amiga 1200 computers in a stunning Black PCBOriginally reverse-engineered by John “Chucky” Hertell & open sourced in 2018, it features gold plated connectors and a stunning modern look. If not using for display, please see John’s website for BOM, 1.5 addendums and other info before building on wordpress.hertell.nu A donation will be given to Sick Kids Children’s Hospital with every purchase.
- Supports Round AND Square power-connector. (round have 2 incoming +5V wires)
- New reworked Composite logic, with additional S-Video Support
- RF-Modulator removed and replaced with optional VGA Connector that is buffered, (not a Scandoubler)
- Selectable SEL signals for floppy, you need to cut the traces and solder in a connector to select:
- Optional NMI (IRQ7) Possibility
- A500 Compatible Keyboard connector (not tested yet)
- Extra power connectors for +12 and +5V fans. also extra power connector close to CPU slot to add power or fans.
- PCMCIA Reset fix so cardreset software is not needed.
- Optional on-board LEDs where LED and +5V are separated also optional “opt” led, with jumper-wire for PCMCIA activity-led.
- Added Kickstartswitch functionality – if you are using 27C800 proms. you can program one bank with one
kickstart and the other bank with another. if R6A (bottom side of board) is set to ENA. the jumper can
select the active bank. High/low with moving a jumper or a switch. (or a pic controller of your choice)
- Enhanced version 1.5 of Amiga 1200 Motherboard 1D4 revision
- BRAND NEW Manufactured by PCBWay 2020
- 4 Layer PCB
- HASL standard
- LOW International Postage!
While this is a 1D4 variant and can be populated with components, we must stress users will fit components at their own risk.
- Unit can be used for display purposes as-is, or built upon.
- Correct tools & materials for fully populating board (soldering iron, solder, through-hole removal tools, desoldering tools etc)
- BOM parts list from John’s website and/or Amiga A1200 parts
- User with knowledge of how to install and use product.
Note: Ranko accepts no liability in the use of this product. Use at your own risk.
Thanks for looking!