After months of work Minimig v1.8 is out! And where do I start? This is biggest classic Minimig development in years. So what was changed?
- DIP64 socket for CPU
- Level shifters interfacing 5V NMOS/CMOS MC68000 and 3.3V CMOS
- 4MB of SRAM on the board. 2MB CHIP, 512KB ROM, 1.5MB SLOW
- Board now has ARM MCU integrated for best IO performance and software features.
- All the ports are located on the top of the board.
- all the butons and LEDs are not located at the bottom of the board so prober case can be produced.
- I replaced jumpers with the micro sw. – Serial FPGA/Amiga, FastSPI, 15KHz/31KHz.
- Micro USB is available for ARM CPU programing and as a 5V power source.
- Finally board is now 4-Layers.