After months of work Minimig v1.8 is out! And where do I start? This is biggest classic Minimig development in years. So what was changed?
- DIP64 socket for CPU
- Level shifters interfacing 5V NMOS/CMOS MC68000 and 3.3V CMOS
- 4MB of SRAM on the board. 2MB CHIP, 512KB ROM, 1.5MB SLOW
- Board now has ARM MCU integrated for best IO performance and software features.
- All the ports are located on the top of the board.
- all the butons and LEDs are not located at the bottom of the board so prober case can be produced.
- I replaced jumpers with the micro sw. – Serial FPGA/Amiga, FastSPI, 15KHz/31KHz.
- Micro USB is available for ARM CPU programing and as a 5V power source.
- Finally board is now 4-Layers.
Hi there. I was interested in purchasing an assembled minimig v1.81, preferably black, however it says out of stock. Is there a list for backorders I could get on, or somewhere to drop my email for notification when there is new stock?
Hope to hear from you and be a future minimig owner.
P.s. do you ship to eu countries?
I will have 4 black boards ready in few days.
Is there some particular reason for not adding 8MB of RAM to the 68SEC000 DIP64 board?
I’ve been using original v1.1 Minimig since aCube made them, and the only truly annoying thing is the lack of fast RAM.
Funny that you are asking since I am already looking into that.
At the moment v1.9 can use additional RAM from TF030 and other accelerators.
Since I moved to CBTDs, additional RAM on the CPU board is posibility.
Are all out of stock! When a restock? Thank you
4 boards in stock at the moment. Green ENIG v1.91